Friday, May 2, 2008

My 366.....

So I have a love of photography and love to frequent some favorite photographers' web sites & blogs. A few of them have a "366 blog" in which they take a photo a day to inspire creativity and just taking pictures. I've thought about starting one becuase I take so many photos.....but then it's one more thing to do and I barely keep up with my regular blog as it is. I thought about combining my regular blog and a 366 blog into one and then I thought about doing none of them. And then realized I was putting wayyy too much thought into all of it. So here it is, my 366. It probably won't be a 366....maybe a 354 or 332, but it's my blog and I'll post to it as I please....

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

You totally got me...I thought you were trying to tell me that you were expecting again.